CoD4X Server and BigBrotherBot (b3) helpConfig problems with New Experience

Gen Stranger
KAB Administrator

Re: Config problems with New Experience

Post by Gen Stranger »

yulethe1 wrote: 17 May 2020 19:12
Gen Stranger wrote: 17 May 2020 16:23 I see their registration process is broken I will notify them and you when I get an answer from them.
apld thanks
I got a reply - the registration process was changed on purpose
you now need a discord account to register on their web site
I think its sad that they require another program to register
however I never had discord or ever used it and can login - I registered way before they made the change
so I guess if you get discord and register you can always uninstall discord if it required an install - as I said I know nothing about how discord works.
Gen Stranger
Stranger-KAB

Topic author
yulethe1
Registered

Post by yulethe1 »

I just solved something else, add more maps in the rotation and it is adding it in my server.cfg like this in the image
mapas.jpg
maybe it won't work for many or they already knew it but well others who maybe like me start already have a little help
this becomes my favorite forum.

Topic author
yulethe1
Registered

Post by yulethe1 »

Gen Stranger wrote: 18 May 2020 13:35 .....you now need a discord account to register on their web site .......get discord and register you can always uninstall discord if it required an install - as I said I know nothing about how discord works.
if I register in discord but when I try to enter it never registers it puts me over and over again q there is error in username or password
It is for pleasure, brother, so much complication as for no one to enter the site
aaa.jpg

Gen Stranger
KAB Administrator

Post by Gen Stranger »

yulethe1 wrote: 18 May 2020 23:02
Gen Stranger wrote: 18 May 2020 13:35 .....you now need a discord account to register on their web site .......get discord and register you can always uninstall discord if it required an install - as I said I know nothing about how discord works.
if I register in discord but when I try to enter it never registers it puts me over and over again q there is error in username or password
It is for pleasure, brother, so much complication as for no one to enter the site

aaa.jpg
I will notify them that you could not even register with discord installed.

btw II am still working on the messaging script
its too complicated to config at this time to release.
what I want to do is allow you to set messages in the server config and then the script will read them and post the messages.
I am half way done with it and it's taking longer then I though it would.
Gen Stranger
Stranger-KAB

Topic author
yulethe1
Registered

Post by yulethe1 »

Gen Stranger wrote: 19 May 2020 03:19 it's taking longer then I though it would.
It does not matter mess with everything that I am sharpening my teeth I hope and many more surely

Gen Stranger
KAB Administrator

Post by Gen Stranger »

yulethe1 wrote: 19 May 2020 17:12
Gen Stranger wrote: 19 May 2020 03:19 it's taking longer then I though it would.
It does not matter mess with everything that I am sharpening my teeth I hope and many more surely
I am posting it today in the scripts
Gen Stranger
Stranger-KAB