CoD4X Server and BigBrotherBot (b3) helpCod4x B3 and Punkbuster

Topic author
Gen Stranger
KAB Administrator

Cod4x B3 and Punkbuster

Post by Gen Stranger »

interesting - I did a test because of a post on COD4X.me about a punkbuster error and enabled Punkbuster in B3
and found once I did b3 would no longer respond to the B3 commands I then disabled punkbuster in b3 and the commands started working again
I figure its because cod4x no longer uses punkbuster that b3 acts that way so I suggest you disable punkbuster in B3

<!-- Is the gameserver running PunkBuster Anticheat: on/off -->
<set name="punkbuster">off</set>
Gen Stranger
Stranger-KAB

flywheel-kab
KAB Server Manager

Re: Cod4x B3 and Punkbuster

Post by flywheel-kab »

Gen Stranger wrote: 18 Aug 2018 10:27 interesting - I did a test because of a post on COD4X.me about a punkbuster error and enabled Punkbuster in B3
and found once I did b3 would no longer respond to the B3 commands I then disabled punkbuster in b3 and the commands started working again
I figure its because cod4x no longer uses punkbuster that b3 acts that way so I suggest you disable punkbuster in B3

so even now Punkbuster is messing with us..lol

Topic author
Gen Stranger
KAB Administrator

Re: Cod4x B3 and Punkbuster

Post by Gen Stranger »

flywheel-KAB wrote: 24 Aug 2018 14:30
Gen Stranger wrote: 18 Aug 2018 10:27 interesting - I did a test because of a post on COD4X.me about a punkbuster error and enabled Punkbuster in B3

so even now Punkbuster is messing with us..lol
does not matter since its easy to disable in b3
Gen Stranger
Stranger-KAB