COD4 UPDATE PATCHESscreenshotsender plugin issue

You need to update cod4 before anything else

Topic author
MoMo
Registered

screenshotsender plugin issue

Post by MoMo »

Hello, yesterday i downloaded cod4 status and installed it on my web server.

i setup everything but when i used loadplugin nehoscreenshotuploader it says:
Error: Init failure. Cvar nehoscreenshot_identkey or nehoscreenshot_url is not set
Error in plugin's OnInit function!
Plugin load failed.

but i set both of them in my server.cfg

then i visit https://github.com/callofduty4x/CoD4x_S ... der/main.c and in line 30 i saw this:
static cvar_t* identkey;

and in next line it was:
static cvar_t *screenshothandlerurl;

i checked some other plugins and i realized that it must be like this: static cvar_t *identkey;. not this static cvar_t* identkey;;

so i downloaded the https://github.com/callofduty4x/CoD4x_S ... hotsender/ plugin and fixed main.c file.
then i tried compiling the plugin but i realize that i have to compile CoD4x_Server-master first and compile plugin after that.
so i tried compiling CoD4x_Server-master but it was Unsuccessful because of errors.
after some search in google i realized that i have to use the 5.3 version of MinGW.
i downloaded it and try compiling it again but i got this:

gcc math/bn_fast_mp_invmod.o
math/bn_fast_mp_invmod.c:1:21: fatal error: tommath.h: No such file or directory

so i replaced #include <tommath.h> with #include "tommath.h" in every files in math folder and it started compiling again.

but after a while i got this error:

gcc obj/version.o -DCOD4X18UPDATE -DOFFICIAL -DBUILD_NUMBER=0 -DBUILD_BRANCH=no-branch -DBUILD_REVISION=no-revision -DWINVER=0x501
g++ bin/cod4x18_dedrun.exe
obj/_bg_animation_mp.o:src/asmsource/_bg_:(.text+0x223c): undefined reference to`_Unwind_Resume'
obj/_collision_kernel.o:src/asmsource/_col:(.text+0x6d8): undefined reference to`_Unwind_Resume'
obj/_collision_kernel.o:src/asmsource/_col:(.text+0xd5c): undefined reference to`_Unwind_Resume'
obj/_collision_space.o:src/asmsource/_col:(.text+0x42d): undefined reference to`_Unwind_Resume'
obj/_collision_space.o:src/asmsource/_col:(.text+0x4d1): undefined reference to`_Unwind_Resume'
obj/_collision_space.o:src/asmsource/_col:(.text+0x8d1): more undefined references to `_Unwind_Resume' follow

so i didn't Successful fixing this one.

i uploaded fixed plugin on this link https://ufile.io/hsri7keo
someone please compile the plugin inside screenshotsender folder and upload it for me :)

or if you can upload the currect Required files and programs and teach me how to compile cod4x and plugins.

i can use alpemix if needed.

Gen Stranger
KAB Administrator

Re: screenshotsender plugin issue

Post by Gen Stranger »

all plugins are pre-compiled in cod4x_server-windows.zip plugins directory under xbase_00.iwd which is located on the main page of Cod4x.me
you have both windows and linux plugins in there

just change xbase_00.iwd to xbase_00.zip to extract the plugins
btw I never did get that program to work so I switched to cod4xwebadmin by Neho which is linux based

there is a conversation on cod4x status on cod4x.me
https://cod4x.me/index.php?/forums/topi ... mment-1648
Gen Stranger
Stranger-KAB

Topic author
MoMo
Registered

Post by MoMo »

i know but there is a problem with the pre-compiled plugin
Because i when i used loadplugin nehoscreenshotuploader it says:
Error: Init failure. Cvar nehoscreenshot_identkey or nehoscreenshot_url is not set
Error in plugin's OnInit function!
Plugin load failed.

but i set nehoscreenshot_identkey and nehoscreenshot_url in my server.cfg

so there is a problem with the pre-compiled plugin.

i saw the last released version of cod4x on github.

in screenshotsender plugin inside main.c file in line 30 i saw this: static cvar_t* identkey;
but in the next line its like this: static cvar_t *screenshothandlerurl;

i checked some other plugins and figured out the space must be between star character ( * ) and cvar_t not between identkey and star character ( * ).

And it should be like this : static cvar_t *identkey; not like this: static cvar_t* identkey;

so there is a problem with the pre-compiled plugin.

Because of this i fixed this and i want to compile it.
but i have trouble compiling it.

Topic author
MoMo
Registered

Post by MoMo »

can you please compile this https://ufile.io/hsri7keo for windows for me? :'( :crying: :'( :crying: :'( :crying: :'( :crying:

Gen Stranger
KAB Administrator

Post by Gen Stranger »

MoMo wrote: 29 Nov 2019 17:15 can you please compile this https://ufile.io/hsri7keo for windows for me? :'( :crying: :'( :crying: :'( :crying: :'( :crying:
I am sorry I switched to windows 10 for my play computer and Ubuntu 18.04 is on my game servers
I no longer compile cod4x on my windows computer since I only use linux for the game servers.

I run cod4xwebadmin by Neho on my ubuntu server which has a build in compiler for the cod4x files
so any compiling I would attempt there would only be for Linux

btw I did upload your file and try to compile under ubuntu but it only compiled the Linux version not the windows version as I thought it would

if you want to see the cod4weadmin take a look at http://iog.mooo.com:3000/
when there click the plus sign on any purple server and your see other stuff like screenshots etc - you will not have admin powers even if you register
but registered users can send cheater reports from the screenshot viewer also as admin I am able to grant powers to any users I wish including bans and kicks
I love that program and only use that and nothing else to control the servers
I guess I was lucky to have I learned to install ubuntu on the system - but I had to learn to use ubuntu which is not like windows at all
it took awhile but I am very happy with it.
Gen Stranger
Stranger-KAB

Topic author
MoMo
Registered

Post by MoMo »

hi,
it was a nice website,
my problem solved, i extract nehoscreenshotuploader.dll from xbase_00.iwd to plugin folder and it solved but i dont know why that plugin doesnt worked inside xbase_00.iwd.

Im 15 years old and im a frond end developer and im learning back end these days :)

im creating my own panel using PHP and some NeHo's files that he used to create Cod4 status. :grin:

here in IRAN its 5:15 AM and i have to go to school 7 AM; plus i didnt sleep whole night :D
Islamic Revelation Of IRAN is Shit.
We Cannot even Demonstrate here because the Government is Dictator and soldiers will Suppression people by Shooting them and Beating them :'( :crying: :'( :crying:

any ways...

thank you sooo much for helping me solve my problem,

i will post again if i run into any problems :smt049 :smt049 :smt049 =P~ :drool:

and Sorry for my bad english bigsmile bigsmile

Gen Stranger
KAB Administrator

Post by Gen Stranger »

and Sorry for my bad english bigsmile bigsmile
Your very understandable so do not worry about it.
I am glad you got it worked out on cod4x and the plugin.
Gen Stranger
Stranger-KAB